Tacx T1980 Bushido Ergo Trainer
Tacx Bushido Ergo Trainer
The Bushido is Tacx’s most advanced ergotrainer. This technically revolutionary design once more makes clear why Tacx is market leader when it comes to trainers. The Bushido is completely wireless, you don’t even need to plug it into an electric point. This allows fanatical cyclists to ride wherever they want, indoors and outdoors. Thanks to the Bushido demanding riders can train at high level and with scientific precision. That is why it is the favourite ergotrainer of the pro riders, who only want the best of the best.
Triathletes, mountainbikers and cyclists…
The Bushido is also very popular among other athletes. Triathletes use it intensely to prepare themselves for the highlights of their season, such as the Ironman in Hawaii. And mountainbikers simulate the steep climbs in the wild nature through the Bushido. Every fanatical athlete who wants to measure his own progress in a professional way, eventually falls for the Bushido. The ergotrainer can also be combined with external power meters from other brands, as long as they work with the wireless ANT+ technology.
The wireless Bushido has a powerful brake system which offers a maximum resistance of 1400 Watt. The system, that is fully incorporated in the housing, consists of a motor brake and a 2 kg computer driven flywheel. This helps you to obtain a supple pedal stroke on steep climbs. The brake features a series of LED lights. The red lights light up when the power output is high; when the power output is low, the green lights are more visible. The lights move on the rhythm of your cadence. The balance indicator on the display helps you to find the balance in power during cycling, in order to reach a steady and efficient pedal stroke.
To measure is to know
The Bushido has more to offer. The handlebar computer shows, through its graphical display, all the necessary training information, such as power output, heart rate, cadence, speed and time. The userfriendly Bushido menus allow you to start immediately. 99 Catalyst training programs for slope (-5 to +20%), power output or heart rate can be set in advance.
- The Bushido is entirely wireless.
- Heart rate, power (watt), speed and pedaling cadence, which are measured and visualized on the sleek, handlebar mounted computer's display.
- Programmable slope, power, HR settings set over distance or time.
- Self-contained motor system which simulates a 5kg flywheel for the most realistic road feel.
- Tacx Bushido PC Link Upgrade. Upgrade the Bushido to link with your PC to train on screen and download rides. (T1925)
- Convert the Bushido to a VR machine with the TTS software (T1990). Additional course purchases (T1956/57)
- Ride to power, speed, heart rate and cadence
- Calibration gives accurate data review
- High resistance enclosed brake technology
- Comes with front wheel support
- Programme specific training rides