Time Xpresso 2 Pedals
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Automatic pre-opening of engagement mechanism
- Steel axle and composite body with flexible composite blade
- Oversized interchangeable pedal platform 700 mm2
- SENSOR Adjustment of angular sensations, or “feel”
- Q-Factor adjustment — setting of lateral foot position
- BIOPOSITION Concept — minimal distance sole to pedal axle (14.4mm)
- Angular float (+/-5°) and lateral float (2.5 mm)
- Release angle: 15°
- Weight: 220 g/pair
- Supplied as a pair
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.83
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.83
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.66
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
From switching from SPD systems to Look, and now this. I like them. While this is the perfect entry level pedal, it will be seen how long they last than Shimano. I am on a weight restricted bike, and needed to purchase a pedal system that was within budget and light. These are 80 grams lighter than my old SPD and I can feel it after 100km. These are perfect for the weekend warrior, budding amateur, or some one just starting out into clipless systems.
Super light, super easy to use, comfortable float. Look a little fragile so am treating with care though. But at the price that's OK.
So far I REALLy like these pedals! Super easy in and out. Way easier than my Ultegra pedals. also, way lighter. My only complaint is that the screws are low grade steel and are VERY soft, hence the four star review. Other than that, I'm VERY satisfied!
The pedals doesnt ooze quality, but works flawless so far.