Topeak Joe Blow Sprint
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Same satin aluminium barrel as the Turbo, padded ergonomic handle, TwinHead, top mount gauge, pressure release button and a handle lock for easy carrying.
- Aluminium barrel and hardened steel base
- TwinHead hose for Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves
- Alloy thumb-lock lever ensures a durable air-tight seal
- Handle lock prevents pump handle from extending while in transport
- Easy to read 160psi top-mount gauge
- Pressure release button for precise adjustment of tyre pressure
- Padded elastomer handle
- Includes ball and air bladder needles
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $16.60
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 days: $20.74
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Simple to use, very powerful and full of features.
It came with a stuck gauge needle, but it was very easy to take the gauge out and force the needle to move.
Works perfectly now.
Amazing!!!!! This has to be the best pump I have ever bought. I previously struggled to get up to 100psi but can easily get up to 120psi with no effort what so ever. Cannot praise highly enough.
Makes light work of mountain bike (29er) tyres as well as 100 + psi road bike tyre Top mounted gauge with adjustble preset needle is a dodle to read and useful if your eyesight isn't great too. Quite tall with a comfortable wide handle makes it very ergonomic, saving your back. Stable feet and secure connector with locking lever also make for a robust pump which looks like it's going to really last. Highly recommended!
Excellent pump with nice long hose, comfortable handle, stable base and clear pressure gauge. Makes a positive connection to the tyre valve and easily and quickly pumps up to 120 psi. All pros no cons.
Great pump very easy to use and well made.
Good price off merlin and fast delivery
If you own a road bike with tyres that run at 100psi or more there really is no other way to keep them accurately pumped up than with a track pump. The Topeak Joe Blow Sprint is a powerful, well built track pump with an easy to read gauge and the added feature of a pressure release button. It's probably the best
Loved my previous Joe Blow I bought another! Good value and a gauge high up for easier reading gets my vote on this pump.