Uvex Ultrasonic Race Cycling Helmet
What can you expect from the Uvex Ultrasonic Helmet?
- Double in-mould construction. The EPS foam is injected into an impact resistant polycarbonate shell, this results in a light and very stable construction.
- 2K IAS width & height adjustable half headring provides comfort, ventilation, adjustability and weight reduction
- The multistep, anatomically shaped Uvex monomatic comfort closure is easily adjusted with 1 hand.
- Fast Adapting System straps can be easily and continuously adapted to your own head. The helmet stays firmly on your head at all times and the strap is always in the best position.
- 19 ventilation channels
- Vent pads - High quality moisture wicking material with embossed ventilation channels. Comfortable and soft on the skin, dries quickly and is antibacterial, removable and washable
- Integrated bug mesh
Uvex - Excellent fit...high performance
These Helmets are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. This is a European standard and although the helmet is perfectly safe to use, specific countries may have their own certification which is legally required if you intend to wear the helmet recreationally or in a competitive racing environment. If you are unsure, please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.