Uvex Ultrasonic Race Cycling Helmet
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
What can you expect from the Uvex Ultrasonic Helmet?
- Double in-mould construction. The EPS foam is injected into an impact resistant polycarbonate shell, this results in a light and very stable construction.
- 2K IAS width & height adjustable half headring provides comfort, ventilation, adjustability and weight reduction
- The multistep, anatomically shaped Uvex monomatic comfort closure is easily adjusted with 1 hand.
- Fast Adapting System straps can be easily and continuously adapted to your own head. The helmet stays firmly on your head at all times and the strap is always in the best position.
- 19 ventilation channels
- Vent pads - High quality moisture wicking material with embossed ventilation channels. Comfortable and soft on the skin, dries quickly and is antibacterial, removable and washable
- Integrated bug mesh
Uvex - Excellent fit...high performance
These Helmets are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. This is a European standard and although the helmet is perfectly safe to use, specific countries may have their own certification which is legally required if you intend to wear the helmet recreationally or in a competitive racing environment. If you are unsure, please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.13
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.27
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I am a Uvex fan so a bit biased, the fastening mechanism is the best around, its light and airy, great helmet