Veloflex Arenberg Tubular
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
All-purpose tubular ideal for rough terrains like cobblestones,
or not perfectly paved roads, its tread guarantees the best grip for this kind road surfaces both wet or dry,
the larger (25mm) width will reduce the risk of flats, all these qualities in a contained weight of only 280gr.
A fine pro-competition or everyday high performance tubular with outstanding grip and low rolling resistance.
Its tread supplies great cornering stability and traction control both on dry and wet roads.
The new 320 TPI corespun casing will give you the best available weight, lowest rolling resistance and comfort.
Roubaix is available in all black only. Constructed utilizing a latex inner tube for the utmost in low rolling resistance.
Casing features a Calicot puncture resistant layer under its natural rubber tread to help ward off road hazards.
- Use: Road Racing / rougher surfaces / fast touring
- Size: 28" - 25mm (700x25c)
- Weight: 290grams
- TPI: 320 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 6/9 bar (85/130 psi)
- Protection Belt: Calicot puncture resistant layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Inner tube: Latex low rolling resistance
- Valve: Presta 36 mm with changeable (removable) core
- Mileage: Front 6.000 km - Rear 3.000 km
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.81
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.63
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.