Veloflex Carbon Tubular
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
All-purpose racing, fast recreational riding tubular with the best balance in grip and low rolling resistance.
Its tread provides great cornering stability and grip both on dry and wet roads,
always giving you the best comfort thanks to the high tread count corespun casing.
The Carbon comes with black colored sidewalls for a more aggressive look that will match match every wheel perfectly.
- Use: Road Racing
- Size: 28" - 23mm (700x23c)
- Weight: 250grams
- TPI: 320 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 7/10 bar (100/145 psi)
- Protection Belt: Calicot puncture resistant layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Inner tube: Latex low rolling resistance
- Valve: Presta 36 mm with changeable (removable) core
Mileage: Front 6.000 km - Rear 3.000 km
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.09
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.18
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I glued these tyres onto my HED. Stinger 7s and since taking them out onto the road I've been very impressed with the low rolling resistance and stability around the corners. I'll definitely be staying with these tyres for the foreseeable future.