Veloflex Master Folding Road Tyres
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- All-purpose open tubular that will give you more than you can expect from a clincher tyre.
- Built with the same 320 TPI casing of our tubular tyres for low rolling resistance and incredibly supple ride feelings.
- Suited for training and racing for everyone that wants the excellent characteristics of a tubular and the easiness of mounting of a clincher tyre.
- The special tread will grant outstanding grip and cornering stability in all weather conditions.
- Master models come with gum coloured sidewalls for a more old-fashioned look and four colours of choice for the rubber tread.
- Use: Training - Racing
- Size: 700 x 23c (23 - 622) or 700 x 25c (23 - 622)
- Weight: 195 gr 23mm / 205g 25mm (Veloflex advise to allow +/- 10% allowance due to the handmade nature of the tyres
- TPI: 320 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 7/10 bar (100/145 psi)
- Protection Belt: Antipuncture layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Beads: KEVLAR® inextensible yarn
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
Mileage: Front 6.000 km - Rear 3.000 km (Gude only, depends on rider weight, style etc)
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.83
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.83
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.66
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great. First experience with folding tyre. Easy enough to get on the rim. 700x25 seem to roll great around slightly bumpy roads. Very comfortable and grippy in the corners. No punctures as of yet :)
Hadn't used these before, got them on recommendation from my cycle mechanic, wow! What a comfortable grippy ride they give and still fast rolling and excellent value with extra discount applied at checkout, I'll be replacing tyres on my other road bikes with these as they wear out.