Veloflex Sprinter Tubular
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
The masterpiece of Veloflex production!
Modeled from its predecessor the "Servizio Corse" now even better performing thanks to years of experience.
A pro-competition tubular with outstanding grip and low rolling resistance.
Its tread provides great cornering stability and traction both on dry and wet roads.
The 350 thread per inch corespun casing will give you the best available weight to strength ratio, lower rolling resistance and increased comfort.
The SPRINTER comes with a gum colored sidewalls for a more traditional look that will match every wheel perfectly.
- Use: Road Racing
- Size: 28" - 22mm (700x22c)
- Weight: 220grams
- TPI: 350 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 7/10 bar (100/145 psi)
- Protection Belt: Calicot puncture resistant layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Inner tube: Latex low rolling resistance
- Valve: Presta 36 mm with changeable (removable) core
- Mileage: Front 6.000 km - Rear 3.000 km
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.30
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.59
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.