Vredestein Fortezza TriComp Folding Road Tyre - 700c x 23mm
RRP $51.63 Save 53%
Vredestein Fortezza TriComp
- Fortezza TriComp Our most popular competition tyre, suitible for mixed conditions and all weather's. The 225g Fortezza TriComp from Vredestein features TriComp and Curve control technologies in a slightly more durable package when compared with the TriComp Slick.
- Asphalt, paving stones, cobbles, sharp bends, dangerous descents, high speeds, varying weather conditions; all these factors demand the utmost of racers and their material.
- And it is exactly in such changing conditions that Vredestein Fortezza performs best: the DuoComp for dry conditions and the TriComp for both dry and wet weather.
- Excellent anti-puncture protection, very low rolling resistance and especially unparalleled grip are the characteristics of Fortezza which allow both professionals and recreational cyclists to push and extend their limits.
- TriComp technology in combination with the Curve Control System guarantees unparalleled grip in corners, both in dry and wet weather. With the Fortezza TriComp, you reap the benefits in the bends.
- In addition to the Fortezza, Vredestein also offers the Volante TriComp and the Fiammante DuoComp, and together these form a range of truly excellent tyres for training and touring.
- By combining new techniques and materials with the input from the teams sponsored by Vredestein, we are constantly able to improve even further the product characteristics of the Fortezza.
- Size: 700x23C (28")
- Compound: TriComp
- Puncture Resistance: Excellent
- Tyre Pressure: 8.0-12.0bar (min-max)
- Weight: 225gms
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.75
Spend $77.45 or over and get free shipping
Mr BeckettI have used these tyres for years now, they are superb, one small criticism is they do tend to get small nicks in them but VERY rarely puncture
RAFI have been using these tyres for years now and I feel they offer very good grip in wet and dry, they offer a good ride quality, low rolling resistance and seem to offer good puncture protection for around 1500 miles. Past that, however punctures can come thick and fast and there isn't an easy way to tell when the tyres need changing other than by punctures.... A criticism which can be said of just about all cycling tyres, mind. Thoroughly recommended.
Mr SumnerI have done about 300 miles on these now and still look perfect. Not a cut on them yet and thats a first for me. Roll really well and grip is good enough too. So at the sale price they were excellent value I feel
Mr LeeMy favorite tires, fast rolling...excellent value
Brion BurkettBeautiful. Strong. Light. Available in ALL ORANGE. These tires outperform all others. First and foremost, they perform equally well in wet or dry conditions. Want more?They repel glass and thorns better than heavier "thorn proof" tires and they keep round when taking tight corners at excessive speeds (for all you non-physicists, that means they keep you from slowing around those speedy corners!). Well designed, wonderfully assembled, and surprisingly not too common/popular, once anyone I know tries Vredestein Fortezzas, they don't settle for anything else. I know I won't.
Mr sewellA excellent tyre, very supple and grippy. It seems to roll well but hard to judge bearing in mind the conditions of late. I'll probably purchase another as a spare due to the package size being small thus very packable. Fab service too, as always.
Mr DIMANTBest I have ever had. very durable and high puncture resistance.
Dr GilmartinI use thes all the time. Easy to fit and nice tyre profile. Excellent all year tyre. Great price at Merlin.
Anonymouswell worth the money,top quailty tyre.