Vredestein Fortezza TriComp Quattro Folding Tyre is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Vredestein Fortezza TriComp Quattro Folding Tyre
This item was discontinued 19th December 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Fortezza Quattro TriComp Specialist four season tyre for training and sportive events features excellent grip in cold wet conditions while sacraficing very little in the dry. The full protection system should give added confidence against sidewall punctures (please note while this tyre features added puncture protection the tyre is not totally puncture proof)TriComp and Curve Control maximize grip and cornering ability.
- Asphalt, paving stones, cobbles, sharp bends, dangerous descents, high speeds, varying weather conditions; all these factors demand the utmost of racers and their material.
- And it is exactly in such changing conditions that Vredestein Fortezza performs best: the DuoComp for dry conditions and the TriComp for both dry and wet weather.
- Excellent anti-puncture protection, very low rolling resistance and especially unparalleled grip are the characteristics of Fortezza which allow both professionals and recreational cyclists to push and extend their limits.
- TriComp technology in combination with the Curve Control System guarantees unparalleled grip in corners, both in dry and wet weather. With the Fortezza TriComp, you reap the benefits in the bends.
- In addition to the Fortezza, Vredestein also offers the Volante TriComp and the Fiammante DuoComp, and together these form a range of truly excellent tyres for training and touring.
- By combining new techniques and materials with the input from the teams sponsored by Vredestein, we are constantly able to improve even further the product characteristics of the Fortezza
- Size: 700x23C (28")
- Compound: TriComp
- Puncture Resistance: Full Protection
- Tyre Pressure: 8.0-12.0bar (min/max)
- Weight: 230gms
- Colours: Black/Anthracite
- TPI 120
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.59