Vredestein Fortezza TriComp Slick Road Tyre - 700c x 23mm
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Fortezza TriComp Slick. Vredestein's ultra light competition beaded tyre. At only 180g and with a 220tpi casing your guaranteed speed and low rolling resistance. What might come as a suprise are the levels of grip in all weather conditions and the security of Excellent puncture protection.
- Asphalt, paving stones, cobbles, sharp bends, dangerous descents, high speeds, varying weather conditions; all these factors demand the utmost of racers and their material.
- And it is exactly in such changing conditions that Vredestein Fortezza performs best: the DuoComp for dry conditions and the TriComp for both dry and wet weather.
- Excellent anti-puncture protection, very low rolling resistance and especially unparalleled grip are the characteristics of Fortezza which allow both professionals and recreational cyclists to push and extend their limits.
- TriComp technology in combination with the Curve Control System guarantees unparalleled grip in corners, both in dry and wet weather. With the Fortezza TriComp, you reap the benefits in the bends.
- In addition to the Fortezza, Vredestein also offers the Volante TriComp and the Fiammante DuoComp, and together these form a range of truly excellent tyres for training and touring.
- By combining new techniques and materials with the input from the teams sponsored by Vredestein, we are constantly able to improve even further the product characteristics of the Fortezza.
- Fortezza TriComp Slick
- Lightweight competition tyre; only 180g
- Superior grip in all weather conditions
- Slick profile for extremely low rolling resistance
- 220tpi casing for optimal comfort and ride quality
- Superb conering grip
- Features Excellent protection
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.59
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.59
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.19
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
The Vredestein Fortezza TriComp Slick tire is a excellent performer for my racing recumbent in which I use only .....Excellent wear and thorn proof properties plus able to use high psi pressures...
Have now ridden about 200k with these Fortezza (only in dry wheather so far though). They were very easy to get onto the rim. Not had a puncture and they have extremely good grip . Can thoroughly recommend them.
Excellent tire with good puncture protection technology..perfect color Red/Black for my rear FFwd Disc wheel which is being used on my custom 2012 Catrike 700 Racing recumbent!!!!!
These made an immediate positive difference to my TT bike over the previous Michelin Pro-4s. The lack of rolling resistance means faster speeds all round. I can't comment on longevity but they seem to holding up okay. Brilliant.
Great tires for all terrain surfaces
This is one sweet riding tire. I haven't ridden a better clincher. Sticks like glue and makes a great addition to my front wheel. I'm sticking to a bit heavier tire for the rear as this is light as a feather.
Fast rolling tyre,when caught out on flooded roads on club run no punctures despite debris being washed of field despite this being only a 180g tyre.
First class service, ordered 2 tyres approx 3.00pm on a Friday,they were fitted to bike by mid-day Saturday. I defy anyone to beat that.(sent first class post FOC)
Brill service as usual.....tyres great value and made a sweeping difference to my mile munching.