White Lightning Clean Ride Lube
RRP $9.04 Save 32%
Out of Stock
The Legendary Self-Cleaning Lubricant.
- Clean Ride is Cycling's Only Self-Cleaning Lubricant
- Clean Ride literally sheds dirt and grime while you ride, keeping your bike running smoothly
- Clean Ride sets up as a dry wax film. There is no oily film to attract abrasive contaminants, so your chain and gears will perform better and last 2 to 3 times longer
- Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated by any dirt, grit or grime that finds it's way onto your chain or parts
- Small particles of the outer wax structure will flake off, taking the dirt, grime or grit with it
- This begins the cycle of 'self-cleaning'
- Clean Ride is a unique, wax-based lubricant, so it is important to start with a clean chain
- For optimum 'self-cleaning' performance, do not mix Clean Ride with oil based lubricants
- The dirtier the ride, the more active the shedding action
- So to this extent, Clean Ride will require more frequent re-application after dirtier rides
- When Clean Ride is used regularly and properly, you'll rarely have to clean your chain again
- So, while your buddies are cleaning their chains, you'll be applying a fresh shot of Clean Ride and heading out for yet another great ride!
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.75
Spend $77.55 or over and get free shipping
A. NonymouseGood stuff, this saved a chainsucky day for us, gave the chain a good wash with camelback and then sloshed it on. No problems for the rest of the muddy ride!
JimGreat dry weather lube, works better than teflon based stuff and doesn't attract dust / dirt.
Mr DunnettI always use this in all but the wettest conditions, including MTB. Keeps the chain slick and clean. Bigger bottles equal better value so load up.
Mr brownCertainly keeps the drive chain assy clean. You have to keep on top of it though as doesn't do the job of lubricating the chain for long before the chain starts to squeak, probably not ideal for an all day ride but that's what the epic ride is for.
Mr MartinThis stuff is excellent. My previous drive chain lasted well beyond expectation using White Lightning Clean Ride lube. It really does keep your chain clean as stated on the label (dirt sticks to the wax which falls away to shed the muck). The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because it almost does this too well; on on a hot dry dusty ride/trail centre day out the chain can become 'dry' a bit sooner than expected. Definitely my chain lube of choice though. A small bottle in the hydration pack keeps things running smoothly (and offers the opportunity to take a breather without having to concede my fitness could be better!). Except under these conditions it also lasts well. As for Merlin; they offered the best price/delivery and it arrived the morning after the order was placed - can't see how that can be bettered!
Mr williamsGood lube, keeps the running gear clean but needs reapplying regularly
John HunterSeems fine only been riding with it for a week but no complaints yet.
Mr ThorntonExcellent, best lube I`ve ever used. Don`t ever have to deal with black gunk on my drivetrain anymore ... Buy it !
Mr CraigWorks good but you have to apply to a clean chain for best results
Mr woodkeeps the drivechain and all free of all the usual dirt and muck that collects but you do have to apply a bit more often....... works so well all year in my opinion
Mr BaileyGreat product, seems to do as it says and great value. Will see how it copes through winter but has coped with soggy dartmoor so far
Graeme WRecommended for dry conditions. Been using this for 12 months now and intend to continue. Nice clean chain
Mr GeeGood summer lube, keeps the chain dirt free and lasts for a good ride.
PanGood bye oily black cog marks on your right leg. This lube is super clean on the outside and your chain will be happy on the inside.
Mr BrennanDoes what it says on the tin
JAYDMFLove this stuff, dunno so much about the self cleaning but its the best wet lube ive used. Managed to get several chains to survive horrible swansea winters
Mr smithGreat lube and does what it says on tube, had a good ride After rain and chains nice and clean.