White Lightning Clean Ride Lube
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Clean Ride is Cycling's Only Self-Cleaning Lubricant
- Clean Ride literally sheds dirt and grime while you ride, keeping your bike running smoothly
- Clean Ride sets up as a dry wax film. There is no oily film to attract abrasive contaminants, so your chain and gears will perform better and last 2 to 3 times longer
- Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated by any dirt, grit or grime that finds it's way onto your chain or parts
- Small particles of the outer wax structure will flake off, taking the dirt, grime or grit with it
- This begins the cycle of 'self-cleaning'
- Clean Ride is a unique, wax-based lubricant, so it is important to start with a clean chain
- For optimum 'self-cleaning' performance, do not mix Clean Ride with oil based lubricants
- The dirtier the ride, the more active the shedding action
- So to this extent, Clean Ride will require more frequent re-application after dirtier rides
- When Clean Ride is used regularly and properly, you'll rarely have to clean your chain again
- So, while your buddies are cleaning their chains, you'll be applying a fresh shot of Clean Ride and heading out for yet another great ride!
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.59
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.59
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.19
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great dry weather lube, works better than teflon based stuff and doesn't attract dust / dirt.
I always use this in all but the wettest conditions, including MTB. Keeps the chain slick and clean. Bigger bottles equal better value so load up.
Certainly keeps the drive chain assy clean. You have to keep on top of it though as doesn't do the job of lubricating the chain for long before the chain starts to squeak, probably not ideal for an all day ride but that's what the epic ride is for.
This stuff is excellent. My previous drive chain lasted well beyond expectation using White Lightning Clean Ride lube. It really does keep your chain clean as stated on the label (dirt sticks to the wax which falls away to shed the muck). The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because it almost does this too well; on on a hot dry dusty ride/trail centre day out the chain can become 'dry' a bit sooner than expected. Definitely my chain lube of choice though. A small bottle in the hydration pack keeps things running smoothly (and offers the opportunity to take a breather without having to concede my fitness could be better!). Except under these conditions it also lasts well. As for Merlin; they offered the best price/delivery and it arrived the morning after the order was placed - can't see how that can be bettered!
Good lube, keeps the running gear clean but needs reapplying regularly
Seems fine only been riding with it for a week but no complaints yet.
Excellent, best lube I`ve ever used. Don`t ever have to deal with black gunk on my drivetrain anymore ... Buy it !
Works good but you have to apply to a clean chain for best results
keeps the drivechain and all free of all the usual dirt and muck that collects but you do have to apply a bit more often....... works so well all year in my opinion
Great product, seems to do as it says and great value. Will see how it copes through winter but has coped with soggy dartmoor so far
Recommended for dry conditions. Been using this for 12 months now and intend to continue. Nice clean chain
Good summer lube, keeps the chain dirt free and lasts for a good ride.
Good bye oily black cog marks on your right leg. This lube is super clean on the outside and your chain will be happy on the inside.
Does what it says on the tin
Love this stuff, dunno so much about the self cleaning but its the best wet lube ive used. Managed to get several chains to survive horrible swansea winters
Great lube and does what it says on tube, had a good ride
After rain and chains nice and clean.