White Lightning Epic Lube
- Epic Ride is an excellent all-conditions bicycle lubricant that satisfies the demands of road and off-road cyclists
- Because Epic Ride is uniquely formulated with non-petroleum based synthetic oils, it provides long haul durability without the excessive grime build-up common with conventional synthetic and non-synthetic wet-style lubricants
- This unique technology was awarded a patent in 1999
- Epic Ride is a superior chain lube that also works great on derailleurs and cables
- Epic Ride will also smooth out stanchions and rejuvenate suspension seals and wipers
- Epic Ride is a 'lube-and-go' product, so no chain preparation or dry-time is required. Just apply and youre off!
- In a very short period of time, Epic Ride has become a top seller and the lubricant choice for riders seeking the performance of a wet-style lubricant and the cleanliness of a dry-style lubricant
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.49
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.98
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I have used this stuff for years after trying loads of different lubes . This keeps the drive train cleanish and noise free. I use it all year round in muddy Cornwall.
Excellent lube for the dry conditions when we get them ! Better than most other brands and at the great price!!!!
Lube and forget as it lasts 2 or 3 ride before reapplying and the you just wipe the dust off as it doesn't stick like oily lubes do.
Great product, easy to apply and well lasting.
Brilliant oil, don`t need to put much on suprising how long this bottle lasts.and makes the chain nice and quiet.
Easy to apply, clean and does not seem to attract dirt like thicker lubes.
The 8 oz bottle is particular good value.
Easy to apply and apparently self cleaning - time will tell! Previous lube from this company has served me well and I expect this version to do just the same.
Clean, easy to apply and it does what it is supposed to do, without the build up you get with others. Also lasts longer than most thicker lubes do in the wet.
Great lube, I use it all year round. This lube lasts about a week of commuting before needing re-application. Also, it doesn't build-up as much as most others, it is easy to clean.