White Lightning Epic Ride Lube
RRP $9.03 Save 32%
Extreme Durability, Smooth Shifting & Quiet Riding In All Riding Conditions.
- Epic Ride is an excellent all-conditions bicycle lubricant that satisfies the demands of road and off-road cyclists
- Because Epic Ride is uniquely formulated with non-petroleum based synthetic oils, it provides long haul durability without the excessive grime build-up common with conventional synthetic and non-synthetic wet-style lubricants
- This unique technology was awarded a patent in 1999
- Epic Ride is a superior chain lube that also works great on derailleurs and cables
- Epic Ride will also smooth out stanchions and rejuvenate suspension seals and wipers
- Epic Ride is a 'lube-and-go' product, so no chain preparation or dry-time is required. Just apply and youre off!
- In a very short period of time, Epic Ride has become a top seller and the lubricant choice for riders seeking the performance of a wet-style lubricant and the cleanliness of a dry-style lubricant
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.75
Spend $77.45 or over and get free shipping
Mr brownDoes the job perfectly, I use it all year with no problems.
Mr B.Excellent product. Have used this for a number of years and see no reason to change. Brill.
Len MarlowGreat lube, hate the child resistant tops they just don't give a good seal. Shake bottle well before use. Careful you don't get the stuff on your hands as the waxy residue is a beast to get off!
Mr LaramyGood quality, chain stays cleaner than before and is very quiet. Not much needed on chain and will last along time. Don't ride in the wet but is very good in the dry weather.
Mr HursthouseThis stuff really does work, and can take a bit of wet too. But you will have to reapply regularly. I usually give the chain and jockeys a quick wipe down with a cloth and degreaser after every ride and then re-oil, if I'm not doing a thorough clean. One point off (would have done a half point if that were possible) because although the hole is small, it almost squirts out without any pressure on the bottle, So handle with care or you'll be getting through it much quicker than you should!
DacEasy to apply not too thick and won't wash off too easy. Perfect!
Mr MaccachodI have used this stuff for years after trying loads of different lubes . This keeps the drive train cleanish and noise free. I use it all year round in muddy Cornwall.
PaulExcellent lube for the dry conditions when we get them ! Better than most other brands and at the great price!!!! Lube and forget as it lasts 2 or 3 ride before reapplying and the you just wipe the dust off as it doesn't stick like oily lubes do.
Mr SheringGreat product, easy to apply and well lasting.
paul morganBrilliant oil, don`t need to put much on suprising how long this bottle lasts.and makes the chain nice and quiet.
Mr ThorntonEasy to apply, clean and does not seem to attract dirt like thicker lubes. The 8 oz bottle is particular good value.
Mr TothillEasy to apply and apparently self cleaning - time will tell! Previous lube from this company has served me well and I expect this version to do just the same.
Mr CarmanClean, easy to apply and it does what it is supposed to do, without the build up you get with others. Also lasts longer than most thicker lubes do in the wet.
Mr SmithGreat lube, I use it all year round. This lube lasts about a week of commuting before needing re-application. Also, it doesn't build-up as much as most others, it is easy to clean.