White Lightning Wet Ride Lube
RRP $9.18 Save 36%
Wet Ride excels over long distances and in the most extreme weather.
- Wet Ride is a thicker, heavier bodied lubricant that is totally waterproof
- Wet Ride is made using only premium synthetic oils and water repelling polymers
- The result is a lubricant with unmatched film strength
- Wet Ride lasts and lasts, through the longest of rides and the ugliest of weather conditions
- Special anti-corrosion additives prevent rusting of parts even when subjected to snow or sleet, heavy fog or coastal salt-air
- Because Wet Ride is so durable, its a popular choice for off-road cyclists who are faced with muddy conditions
- Wet Ride is heavy enough and waterproof enough to easily counteract the effects of mud and crud on the chain
- In dry conditions, Wet ride is especially popular with road cyclists seeking optimum performance over ultra long distances
- Wet Ride eliminates drivetrain noise, it delivers super smooth shifts, unmatched lubrication intervals, and total protection against water
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.87
Spend $78.74 or over and get free shipping
Mr BignoldGreat lube, use it on both my mtbs. All weathers, all conditions, all year round. Highly recommended.
Mr PiercyGreat oil in all conditions
Mr DavidsonA heavy wet lube that works very well. Due to it being so heavy it does have a tendancy to collect grit etc but I find that if you wipe all the excess lube off after application then the amount of grit and grime picked up is minimal. Deffinately one to consider if you are riding in really wet conditions and you don't mind regularly giving your drive train a good clean.
Mr CraigPerfect lube for the lovely winter weather in the UK
MattUsually use epic ride but thought I'd try wet ride this time. Seems to work well, it's a very heavy lube and it does attract a lot of dirt so chain needs a proper clean after every ride.
CooThe only lube I buy - does the job perfectly.
Mr BurkeJust started using this on our family's various bikes and after a few wet rides the chains are still running well. Bit sticky for drier conditions, but I guess the clue is in the name! Usual great service from Merlin, cheers!
Mr PickerTop lube, the only one you need in the UK!