White Lightning Wet Ride Lube
- Wet Ride is a thicker, heavier bodied lubricant that is totally waterproof
- Wet Ride is made using only premium synthetic oils and water repelling polymers
- The result is a lubricant with unmatched film strength
- Wet Ride lasts and lasts, through the longest of rides and the ugliest of weather conditions
- Special anti-corrosion additives prevent rusting of parts even when subjected to snow or sleet, heavy fog or coastal salt-air
- Because Wet Ride is so durable, its a popular choice for off-road cyclists who are faced with muddy conditions
- Wet Ride is heavy enough and waterproof enough to easily counteract the effects of mud and crud on the chain
- In dry conditions, Wet ride is especially popular with road cyclists seeking optimum performance over ultra long distances
- Wet Ride eliminates drivetrain noise, it delivers super smooth shifts, unmatched lubrication intervals, and total protection against water
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.49
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.99
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
A heavy wet lube that works very well. Due to it being so heavy it does have a tendancy to collect grit etc but I find that if you wipe all the excess lube off after application then the amount of grit and grime picked up is minimal. Deffinately one to consider if you are riding in really wet conditions and you don't mind regularly giving your drive train a good clean.
Perfect lube for the lovely winter weather in the UK
Usually use epic ride but thought I'd try wet ride this time. Seems to work well, it's a very heavy lube and it does attract a lot of dirt so chain needs a proper clean after every ride.
The only lube I buy - does the job perfectly.
Just started using this on our family's various bikes and after a few wet rides the chains are still running well. Bit sticky for drier conditions, but I guess the clue is in the name! Usual great service from Merlin, cheers!
Top lube, the only one you need in the UK!