Zipp Seatpost Service Course SL
- Better fit means better performance. If your saddle is out of position, you’ll waste energy with every pedal stroke. That was our foremost consideration in creating the Service Course® SL seatpost.
- The secure, low-profile clamp allows the saddle to slide farther back along the rails, and with 0 mm and 20 mm setback options, it’s possible for nearly any rider to achieve the perfect fit.
- This unique clamp design also features downward-facing bolt heads that allow micro-adjustment of the saddle even after it is mounted.
- For high strength, low weight, and efficient use of every gram, the shaft and head are not bonded but are 3D-forged from a single piece of 7075 aluminum.
- To further reduce weight, the 220 g (275 x 27.2) 0 mm setback Service Course SL seatpost uses titanium bolts and more intricate machining than the regular Service Course seatpost.
- The Service Course SL Seatpost is available in 330 mm length for the 0 mm setback option and 275 mm and 350 mm lengths for the 20 mm setback seatpost as well as 27.2 and 31.6 mm diameters.
- Note: torque for the seat railes is 7Nm.
- Every piece in the Service Course SL line is available in the standard gloss black with white logos, as well as a new Beyond Black color scheme with laser-etched black logos for a stealthy look.
- Diameter:27.2 or 31.6mm
- Weight limit:300lbs
- Torque for saddle rails:7.0Nm
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.30
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.60
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Gorgeous seat post at a price I couldn't say no to, everything about it is quality and when tied up with my carbon slr makes for a very light set up.
Light weight with good clamping mechanism, holds the saddle well with plenty of adjustment available. Half a star off as the zipp logo on one side was slightly faded.
Very light and well finished. Very happy with it