Zipp Tangente Inner Tube 700 x 19-25
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The Zipp® Tangente butyl road inner tube with a removable core is designed to improve rotational stability by decreasing rotational mass at the valve body.
- It features a lightweight aluminum Presta-valve body, 37 mm length with a removable valve core.
- Tubes are 700c x 19-25 mm, weighing 89 g without a valve extender.
- The aluminum valve body saves weight, allowing us to make a tube that is .85 mm thick to optimize durability.
- Zipp Integrated Valve Extenders also are available in lengths for each Zipp wheel along with a handy wrench set.
- Note: Designed specifically for use with Zipp`s new Integrated Valve Extenders and Tangente Valve Wrench set.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.49
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.99
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I bought this to go with my zipp wheels as a spare as they match the tubes supplied with the wheel set and are compatible with zipp valve extenders...great
The only tube for Zipp Firecrest wheels but it does loose air over time. Seems to survive Hebden Bridge weather and roads so pretty good in my opinion