Zipp Tangente Inner Tube 700 x 19-25
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The Zipp® Tangente butyl road inner tube with a removable core is designed to improve rotational stability by decreasing rotational mass at the valve body.
- It features a lightweight aluminum Presta-valve body, 37 mm length with a removable valve core.
- Tubes are 700c x 19-25 mm, weighing 89 g without a valve extender.
- The aluminum valve body saves weight, allowing us to make a tube that is .85 mm thick to optimize durability.
- Zipp Integrated Valve Extenders also are available in lengths for each Zipp wheel along with a handy wrench set.
- Note: Designed specifically for use with Zipp`s new Integrated Valve Extenders and Tangente Valve Wrench set.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.49
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.98
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
The only tube for Zipp Firecrest wheels but it does loose air over time. Seems to survive Hebden Bridge weather and roads so pretty good in my opinion