Zipp Tangente Platinum Pro EVO Brake Pad Inserts - 1 Pair
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Our new Zipp Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pad is the result of our endless
drive to improve and optimize everything we make.
Our redesigned pad – created especially for braking on carbon surfaces
delivers smooth speed control and reliable stopping power
in all conditions, wet or dry. It also is designed for a longer wear life.
Just like a champion cyclist, this pad is a versatile performer.
The new Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pad does all this in several specific ways:
- A 10 percent increase in surface area than the previous
- pad model for greater max braking power.
- A 1 mm thinner design provides improved clearance with integrated brakes.
- Despite a reduced thickness, its increased radial height increases pad life.
- Increased radial height also spreads heat over larger
- “swept area” of the rim for lower peak temperatures.
- New groove design sweeps water off rim for improved wet-weather
- braking performance and also channels air over rim to improve cooling.
- Uniquely formulated compound manages the extreme temperatures
- that can result from heavy braking on carbon.
We also know there remain faithful fans of cork and its smooth, consistent feel.
That’s why Zipp is still offering the Tangente High Performance Cork Brake Pad.
But we designed the Tangente Platinum Pro Evo to provide that same predictable
ride during the many lighter brake touches required to navigate turns or group rides.
The Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pad is designed for use on carbon rims
and has not been approved for use on aluminum braking surfaces.
It comes in two models, one for SRAM®, Shimano® brake-pad holders
and another for Campagnolo® holders.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.86
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.86
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.72
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I find these pads much better than the tangente cork ones, however on my zipp 303`s in the wet I find them to be useless..but very good in dry conditions.. The real quibble is with zipp and the ridiculous price for 2 pieces of rubber.
Good pads on Firecrest wheels. Exellent grip and low wear. They look to last a long time compared to other brands