3T Exploro Pro Rival Gravel Bike – 2020 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
3T Exploro Pro Rival Gravel Bike – 2020
This item was discontinued 16th June 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The 3T Exploro Pro Rival can handle much more than riding on everyday roads. The wide tyres allow you to take yourself to the next level with plenty of comfort on any type of surface. 3T have created a complete bicycle option for the Exploro range of Gravel, Road, Anywhere Bike with the all-new 3T Exploro Pro Rival. This bicycle features the Exploro Pro frame outfitted with the latest products from leading companies like SRAM, Fulcrum and of course 3T components. Selecting the SRAM Rival 1x shifting, braking and drivetrain duties is the perfect balance of performance and practicality. The 1x system gives you everything you need and nothing you don’t, the Exploro Pro Rival is innovative, responsive and ready to tackle anything you throw at it. WTB provides an amply padded Volt saddle while fast-rolling Fulcrum Racing 7 wheels shod with Schwalbe G-One Allroad 700x38c tubeless ready tyres provide versatile, multi-surface traction and control in any conditions.
- Frame: Exploro Pro Flatmount
- Fork: 3T Pro Flatmount Disk Brake, 12mm thru axle
- Fulcrum Racing 700c DB
- Freewheel: Shimano / SRAM 11xSpeed
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-One Allroad 700x38c, Microskin, TL Easy
- Gear/Brake Levers: SRAM Rival 1x Hydraulic DoubleTap 11xSpeed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Rival 1x Long Cage
- Chainset: Sram Rival 1x 42T
- Casstette: Sram 11-Speed Powerglide™ 11-42T with Jet™ Black Finish
- Chain: Sram 11-Speed Powerchain® II with Powerlock® Connecting Link
- Pedals: Not Included
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Seatpost: 3T Carbon
- Handlebars: 3T Superego Pro
- Stem: 3T ARX II Team
- Front brake: Sram Rival 1 Hydraulic Disc with Sram 160mm Centerlock Rotor
- Rear brake: Sram Rival 1 Hydraulic Disc with Sram 160mm Centerlock Rotor
Please Note: All of our bikes are built to order and our current build time is 15-20 working days.