4iiii Precision Dura Ace 9000 Powermeter
4iiii Precision Dura Ace 9000 Left Arm Powermeter
Accurate measurement of cycling effort is vital for anyone who takes cycling seriously. PRECISION powermeters provide industry leading accuracy, together with reliable cadence data. PRECISION 3D technology is capable of measuring tri-axial strain on the crank arm, ensuring the accuracy of the measurement. Designed to work flawlessly with Bluetooth and Ant+ head units, PRECISION powermeters offer an accurate, lightweight, durable and affordable method of measuring rider power.
PRECISION power meters are installed on a new Shimano left crank arm (105, Ultegra, or Dura-Ace). These crank arms will fit bottom brackets using the Hollowtech ii format.
- 3D powermeter technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm
- Accurate, consistent data
- Lightweight, compact design
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Weight: 9 grams
- Data accuracy: +/- 1% error margin
- Battery life: 100+ riding hours on 2032 coin cell battery
Note: Check your frame clearance before you order by downloading and printing the compatibility guide Click Here
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
celilcetinerEasy to set up. I have done it in 15 munites. Just don`t forget to calibrate before every ride.