- Cycling Clothing
- Cycling Jackets
- Altura Womens Night Vision Evo Waterproof Jacket 2012
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Altura Womens Night Vision Evo Waterproof Jacket 2012 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 24th September 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Waterproof, breathable and highly durable soft-touch
- 2 layer fabric with mesh liner
- Reflective, water repel zips and surrounds
- Pit and rear vents
- Hand, chest and rear pockets
- Free Night Vision Lightstick - Velcro, fits to rear mount
- Critically positioned highly reflective trim for 360o visibility
- Optional hood available separately - see page 23
- Main: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Sizing Information for Altura Clothing:
Excellent jacket, good value
This is an excellent jacket. I ride into the office every day and recently changed my hours leaving home at 7.45am instead of 9am so I really needed a jacket that I could clearly be seen in due to the dark mornings.
It fits perfectly and keeps me warm during my ride without being too hot. Windproof and waterproof.
I bought the raspberry jacket as it's a great colour and it came with a fab light that velcro's onto the back of the jacket.
Well worth buying as it's a super jacket!
I already have this jacket in black and it is excellent - windproof, waterproof, warm and washes well! I recently started to cycle to work so to increase my visibility I bought the Hi-Viz yellow. Yes it is expensive but well worth the money. This jacket is perfect for winter cycling.