Argon 18 E-112 Carbon TT Frameset With 3T Vola Pro Aerobars - 2017 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Argon 18 E-112 Carbon TT Frameset With 3T Vola Pro Aerobars - 2017
This item was discontinued 2nd August 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Argon 18 E112 time-trial frameset brings high-end aero dynamics and user-friendly adjustment to those who want to be as fast as possible over their preferred TT or Triathlon distance. With the adjustable 3D headtube and Asp-4000 aero reversible seatpost you will be able to perfect your position allowing you to achieve the optimum balance between aero dynamics and rider comfort.
The Argon 18 E-112 monocoque frameset is made from 5655 HM carbon composite featuring Horizontal Dual System (HDS) construction providing enhanced stiffness and aerodynamic efficiency. Designed with integration at the forefront of their minds the Argon 18 engineers have devised a specific ASP-4000 reversible (76/78 degree) carbon seatpost to match the frame while providing a wide range of adjustability including fore and aft. The E-112 TT frameset also features a 3D headtube which provides perfect adjustment of handle bar height so you’ll be able to tailor the fit to your own unique dimensions.
The Argon 18 E-112 features conventional caliper brakes positioned on the fork crown and seatstays making them easy to adjust and maintain while keeping them away from unwanted grit and grime that can sometimes be an issue with brakes that are alternatively positioned under the bottom bracket. To finish off this frame Argon 18 have kept things simple with a threaded bottom bracket, braze-on front mech and a replaceable dropout making the E112 easy to service and a great platform to upgrade from season to season.
To complete this brilliant TT frameset package we have included a pair of race-proven 3T Vola Pro Aerobars. With a base bar made from hydroformed aluminium and comfort cradles made from lightweight composite materials. The Vola Pro aerobars feature cleverly shaped alloy extensions with a deep drop to clear the wrists which can be quickly and easily released and re-clamped to fine-tune fit.
- 5655 HM carbon composite monocoque frameset featuring Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
- Integrated concept E112-specifc carbon monocoque fork and adjustable 3D headtube
- Integrated concept ASP- 4000 reversible (76/78 degree) carbon seatpost
- FSA headset
- AFS-Tri Geometry with optimally balanced proportions for easy positioning and a predictable ride
- Bottom Bracket Shell: English thread
- Seatpost: ASP-4000 carbon
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS-2+3D (w/6.5mm top cover, bearing 1-1/8”,36/45 degree) + FSA TH-885 compressor
- Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings
- Forged horizontal drop-outs with replaceable derailleur hanger
- Frame, Forks & Seatpost
3T Vola Pro Aerobar:
- Stack adjustable range 57-87 mm
- Separation between clips-ons / pads 226-292 mm
- Reach to pads 20-70 mm
- Riser kit with 10-, 20- and 30-mm spacers