Ass Savers Wide Mountain Bike Mudguard
Mountain bikers, rejoice. Due to an extremely high number of requests for a mountain bike specific model, Ass Savers have developed the super fat Ass Savers made for keeping cracks mud free (well, as mud free as you can get while shredding some single track...).
The new Ass Saver Wide utilises the same patent pending attachment system as the Ass Savers Original and Ass Savers Extended. That means it snaps into place on the saddles front rails in seconds and requires no tools. It also fits almost all saddles with standard rails, including carbon rails.
What can you expect from the Ass Savers Wide?
- Compatible with just about every rail saddle (except Brooks)
- Easy to attach
- More stable once in position
- Easy to fold
- Easy to detach
- More resilient to wear and tear
- Note : Ass Savers Wide does not fold to store under the saddle.
- Technical info : Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene
- Weight: 25 grams
- Measures: 370 x 125 mm
- Made in Sweden
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43