Avid Elixir 7 Trail Disc Brake is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Avid Elixir 7 Trail Disc Brake
This item was discontinued 24th August 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Don’t be fooled by its svelte 355-gram profile. With a new 4-piston dual-diameter caliper, the Elixir 7 Trail packs a powerful punch.
Whether you’re bombing rowdy descents or flowing through technical rock gardens, this is a brake that helps you do what you do: Ride farther, and ride faster.
What can you expect from the Avid Elixir 7 Trail Disc Brake?
- Weight:355 grams Alloy Blade (Front; Direct Mount, 160mm rotor)
- Lever Material: Aluminum
- Caliper Design: 4-Piston, Dual-Diameter, Forged 2-piece
- Finish: Storm Grey
- Pad: Steel-backed Organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Mount: Ambidextrous
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust, Banjo adjust
- Special Features: TaperBore Technology, MatchMaker X Compatible, Split Clamp
- Intended Use: XC/Trail/AM/FR
- System: Open system, 4 piston, dual diameter
- Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System: No
- Tool-Free Pad Replacement: Yes
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Stainless Hardware: Black Phosphate Steel
- Other: MatchMaker X compatible
Avid – Small Details, Big Difference