- Bike Helmets
- Road Bike Helmets
- Bell Gage Road Helmet - 2013
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Bell Gage Road Helmet - 2013 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 7th May 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Enhanced comfort with the Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system which allows riders to both dial in the exact fit, as well as adjust the horizontal position on the back of the head
- Fusion In-mould microshell bonds EPS foam to the shell for increased durability
- Light weight internal reinforcement enables 26 massive vents to maximise air flow through channelled vents inside the helmet
- X-static padding woven with silver helps prevent bacterial build up and keeps the helmet smelling fresh
- Light weight webbing, buckle and Cam-lock levers all enables a closer lighter weight fit
- Integrated Metal Bell badge logo on front of the helmet
- Weight: 233 grams
- Meets CE EN178 certification
- Sizes: Small: 51-55cm, Medium: 55-59cm, Large: 59-63cm
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Superb fitting, light weight and low profile (even for a head as large as mine). Definitely recommend
I have had this helmet since Christmas, light, good fit and well ventilated. So good I bought another one for my son.
Due to the large size and shape of my head I have GREAT difficulty in finding headwear be it hats, motorcycle helmets, or, in this case, cycle helmets. Step up to the plate Bell Cycle helmets !!!!
I have for the past 7 years ben riding in Bell helmets for road and off road riding and found them to be PERFECT for me. On two occasions I totalled the helmet I was using due to pretty good off-road crashes and the helmet protected my head completely whilst absorbing the impact and splitting. So, when I needed a new road helmet I go straight to the Bell Range. I have up until recently be wearing the Bell Volt and found it to be an outstanding fit, well vented and very comfortable. I have to say that the Gage make the Volt seem very "old school" even though it isn't.
The volt came with a removable visor so I suppose that it could be used both on and off road, the Gage is very road dedicated and has no visor.
I received the helmet yesterday and rode in this morning to work (20 miles )- first wearing - and it felt as if I wasn't wearing anything; it's so light and snug that you just forget it's there. I did have to have a look at myself wearing it and to be honest, it not only feels comfortable but it looks damn good as well.
I can HIGHLY recommend this helmet to anyone looking for a smart, comfortable and at the moment, incredibly well priced helmet.
Stylish, light, fantastic fit, has an adjustable bit at the back, sits very well on the head and an amazing price. I didn't realise helmets could be so sexy!! The whole purchase process is hassle free with Merlin and product was on my head before I knew it.