- Bikes & Frames
- Road Bikes
- Beone Alpe D'HuZes Road Bike
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Beone Alpe D'HuZes Road Bike is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 18th August 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Beone Limited edition road bike, full 105 triple groupset.
- Frame: BeOne Alpe D'HuZes Alu Lite T6
- Fork: Carbon 1.5" Tapered
- Headset: FSA Orbit C
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5700
- Shifters: Shimano 105 5700 STI
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 5700 STI
- Brakes: Shimano 105 5700
- Hubs: Shimano RS30
- Cassette: Shimano 105 5700
- Rims: Shimnao RS30
- Tires: Vredestein Fortezza Tricomp
- Cranks: Shimano 105 5700
- Chainrings: 50-39-30
- Chain: Shimano CN5600
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BSA 68mm
- Stem: Pro XLT Race
- Handlebar: Pro XLT Race Compact
- Saddle: Selle Italia X! White
- Seatpost: Pro XLT Race
- Seatpost clamp: Superlight road clamp
- Pedals: No pedals
- Colour: White - Black - Red
- Click here for geometry
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Will be put through its paces; lightweight, quality components, granny ring useful up north!!! Half price with Merlin!
The bicycle arrived perfectly built with no need for further adjustments as is often the case with buying online, looking far more attractive than I had anticipated, every weld on the aluminium frame was smooth and it seems to soak up the bumps very well when out riding. The power-transfer is quite amazing in terms of acceleration compared to the other road bicycles I've owned and with the triple chainset it makes hill-climbing sitting in the saddle and spinning quite easy. Added to everything this was a limited edition bicycle, and since the demise of BeOne so you get something guaranteed to be unique, a piece of history, highly specified which stands out from the big-box branded crowd.