BH Revo Scape 650B Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
BH Revo Scape 650B Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike
This item was discontinued 13th October 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Once again, the R&D team revolutionize electrical bicycles with a range of central motors and batteries integrated into the frame. The innovative design and central Brose motor optimize manoeuvrability and extreme sports use.
The battery can be charged directly form a port integrated in the frame or from the battery itself allowing a rapid charge to 80% of the capacity in 1.5 hours
It has autonomy up to 105 km*.
With a useful life of 100% up to 500 full charge cycles (<30.000km).
After these cycles there can be a maximum deterioration of 20%
Automatic Care System
The integrated batteries incorporate a BMS (Battery Management System) of high performance offering a very controlled consumption and lengthening the useful life of the battery in the case of not being used for long periods.
The deep sleep mode is automatically activated and allows that a battery with just 10% of its charge can be recharged up to 400 days later.
Brose Motor 250W
This a lightweight, compact geared motor formed with magnesium and aluminium parts and carbon belt that guarantees a silent motor. The motor is integrated into the frame with minimum visual impact and low gravity centre.
It allows the use of conventional gear set and does not offer any type of resistance in the non-assistance mode. It incorporates an accelerator of up to 6km/hour.
Levels of assistance:
- Eco 1:07
- Standard: 1:1,5
- Sport: 1:2,4
- Boost 1:3.2
3 Sensors: Torque, Rhythm & Speed
The torque and rhythm sensors 100% integrated into the motor unit offer maximum precision and allow the system to provide jerk-free, powerful, reactive assistance.
The external speed sensor measures the rotation of the wheels, providing the system with more information to optimize the assistance.
Removable LCD Display
It incorporates these functions:
• Autonomy information, battery capacity in %, time, speed, total or journey distance.
• Selection of assistance mode (eco, standard, sport and boost)
• Switch lights on/off.
• Accelerator up to 6km/h.
• Wheel adjustments and those of the system between kilometres and miles.
- Frame: 160 mm Full Suspension Alloy 27´5" internal cable routing
- Rear shock: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance
- Fork: FOX 34 FLOAT Performance 160mm
- Stem: Emotion Lite
- Headset: Tapered
- Shift levers: Shimano Deore
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT 11sp
- Crank set: FSA 38T
- BB Set: Integrated
- Cassette: Shimano M-8000 11sp (11-40T)
- Chain: Shimano HG600
- Front brake: Shimano SLX 180mm
- Rear brake: Shimano SLX 160mm
- Wheelset: Alloy Double Wall
- Tyres: Schwalbe Tough Tom 27,5"x2,35
- Hubs: Shimano
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Saddle: Emotion Cross
- Seat clamp: Quick Release
- Seatpost: Alloy 31,6
- Handlebar: Emotion MTB Alloy Riser