Bianchi Impulso 105 Road Bike 2018
The Bianchi Impulso road bike features endurance-race geometry that inspires confident bike-handling combined with a relaxed position that allows you to generate power and speed. The lightweight triple hydroformed aluminum frame delivers stiffness and responsiveness when you get out of the saddle to accelerate while K-VID technology in the carbon fork with alloy steerer yields vibration dampening and UTSS (Ultra-Thin Seat Stays) at the rear of the bike helps to isolate you from the potential for unwanted road vibration. The Shimano 105 groupset with compact gearing made up of 50x34T chainrings and an 11-32T cassette provides a wide range of gears allowing you to climb steep terrain without going too much into the red.
- Frame: Impulso Alloy
- Fork: Bianchi Carbon with Kevlar / Alloy Steerer
- Wheels: Shimano WH-RS010-CL
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano 105 5800 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800 11-Speed
- Chainset: Shimano FC-RS510 50/34T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 5800 11 Speed 11-32T
- Chain: KMC 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Era Start
- Seatpost: Reparto Corse Alloy
- Handlebars: Reparto Corse Compact Alloy
- Stem: Reparto Corse Alloy
- Brake calipers: Reparto Corse RC-476 Dual Pivot
Please Note: Image of black bike option shows incorrect groupset, specification is as listed above.
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.