Bianchi Pista Sei Giorni Alloy Track Bike is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Bianchi Pista Sei Giorni Alloy Track Bike
This item was discontinued 10th January 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Bianchi Pista Sei Giorni alloy track bike features a stiff alloy frame and a lightweight carbon fork combined with a simple single speed flip-flop drivetrain making it the perfect commuter bike for the urban jungle or track bike that’s ready for your first foray into riding and racing at the velodrome.
- Frame: Bianchi Pista Alu, Track Dropouts
- Fork: Bianchi Carbon / Alu, 1.1/8” Steerer
- Wheelset: Alex Rims with Joytech Hubs
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Slick 700 x 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Reparto Corse RC-471E (only front)
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Chainset: Sram Touro Power Spline - 48T
- Crank Length: 165mm (53cm Frame) 170mm (55/61cm Frames)
- Cassette: Shimano Fixed 16T
- Chain: KMC Z610H
- Saddle: Bianchi Steel Rail
- Handlebars: Bianchi Steel
- Stem: Bianchi Alloy AL6061
- Stem Length: 110mm (53/55cm Frames) 120mm (61cm Frame)
- Seatpost: Kalloy SP-600
- Brake Calipers: Reparto Corse RC-471E (only front)
All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 8-10 working days depending on time of year.