Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Dama Bianca Sora Womens Road Bike 2018 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Dama Bianca Sora Womens Road Bike 2018
This item was discontinued 11th February 2019.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Dama Bianca women’s road bike, named after the address of Edoardo Bianchi’s first workshop is a lightweight, responsive road bike made from triple-butted 6061-Series Aluminium with hydroformed tubing to give a high-performance ride as well as elegant Italian styling. The Nirone 7 has been designed to be comfortable on long-distance road rides while remaining spritely and responsive when you need it to be. The alloy frame is coupled with Bianchi’s carbon-legged fork which includes Kevlar inserts interwoven into the fork which help dampen vibrations from the road surface making your ride even more comfortable. With a dependable Shimano Sora groupset you can rely on precise gear shifts every time and a sensible spread of gears that lets you explore even the hilliest rides.
- Frame: Nirone 7 Tripled-Butted Hydroformed 6061-Series Alloy
- Fork: Bianchi Carbon with Alloy Steerer
- Wheels: Reparto Corse AT470
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Sora 9-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora 9-Speed
- Chainset: Shimano FC-R345-L 50/34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400 9-Speed 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG53 9-Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Era Start
- Seatpost: Reparto Corse Alloy
- Handlebars: Reparto Corse Compact Alloy
- Stem: Reparto Corse Alloy
- Brake calipers: Reparto Corse RC-476 Dual Pivot
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.