Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Tiagra Road Bike 2018 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Tiagra Road Bike 2018
This item was discontinued 10th December 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Bianchi Via Nirone 7 road bike, named after the address of Edoardo Bianchi’s first workshop is a lightweight, responsive road bike made from triple-butted 6061-Series Aluminium with hydroformed tubing to give a high-performance ride as well as elegant Italian styling. The Nirone 7 has been designed to be comfortable on long-distance road rides while remaining spritely and responsive when you need it to be. The alloy frame is coupled with Bianchi’s carbon-legged fork which includes Kevlar inserts interwoven into the fork which help dampen vibrations from the road surface making your ride even more comfortable. With a practical, precise shifting Shimano Tiagra 10 speed groupset gear selection is always flawless making the Bianchi Via Narone 7 a pleasure to ride.
- Frame: Nirone 7 Tripled-Butted Hydroformed 6061-Series Alloy
- Fork: Bianchi Carbon with Alloy Steerer
- Wheels: Reparto Corse AT470
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 10-Speed
- Chainset: Shimano Tiagra 50/34T
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra 10-Speed 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano 10-Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Era Start
- Seatpost: Reparto Corse Alloy
- Handlebars: Reparto Corse Compact
- Stem: Reparto Corse
- Brake calipers: Reparto Corse RC-476 Alloy Dual-Pivot
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.