BKOOL's new turbo trainer for 2015 has been updated and includes software that gives an even more refined experience. The new BKOOL has extendable legs providing an extremely stable ride, and it is also much quieter in operation than the previous model. It has been made lighter for when you need to move it around the house and you can still ramp it up to 1,200 watts.
The software is now also PC, MAC and IPAD compatible. There are now over 500,000 routes available to ride so you never have to ride the same route twice. There are more and more real course routes being added all the time, already in the hundreds and the visuals have been improved with smoother and more realistic video playback, plus a new 3D mode where images are created as you ride, for example on the track in a velodrome.
Road Cycling UK - "Having chosen to ride Alpe d'Huez on the Bkool, I can safely say that it gives you a painful reminder of how difficult the climb is"
BKOOL is the only company to have launched facilities such as this on a home trainer.
You can ride with upto 100 friends in multiplayer mode and create and participate in leagues with other people. To top it off you can now listen to music via Spotify whilst riding and chat to other friends if required as well!
- Powerful: Can reach up to 1,200 W. Simulates slopes of up to 20%.
- Super stable: Telescoping legs offer greater stability when riding.
- Noise level: 75 dB at 30 kph. A conversation ranges from 40 to 80 dB
- Inertia: The only trainer that simulates inertia. Smart adjustments on gradients.
- Wireless: Uses ANT+ to communicate with the simulator
- Compact & Light: Folding stand. 11,6Kg. Disassembly into two pieces.
- Plug & Play: Easy to set up, doesn't need calibration. The wheel adjusts to the roller.
- Universal: Compatible with all wheel sizes (from 20" to 29").