BKOOL Smart Go Turbo Trainer - 2018
The new BKOOL Smart Go turbo trainer includes most of the same design features as the Pro 2 but at a more affordable price. Noticeably quieter than previous models the Smart Go accommodates all wheel sizes - road and mountain bikes. Set-up is fast and simple, with weight kept to a minimum so that it is easier to transport, the Smart Go is wireless, ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart compatible.
Featuring Smart resistance control the BKOOL Smart Go trainer adjusts automatically during your session according to the route you have set. The advanced simulator continuously adjusts its resistance up to 800W with a maximum virtual 8% slope to recreate the demands of the kind of rides you would typically do in the real world. A wide, stable base means when you need to get out of the saddle to put a really big effort in you’re not going to topple over.
- Bkool Simulator - an advanced simulator that controls the trainer's resistance for a realist user experience
- Smart resistance control - adjusts the resistance automatically according to the route
- Powerful resistance - up to 800W (20% slope maximum)
- Wireless. ANT+ & Bluetooth Smart compatible
- Adjustable to any wheel size (20"-29")
- Plug & Play - no complicated set-up
- Compact & light
- Easy foldable storage
- Reduced size and weight (9.85Kg)
- Stable with extendable feet
- Quick Release lever included
BKOOL software is now PC, MAC and IPAD compatible. With over 500,000 routes available you never have to ride the same route twice; there are more and more real course routes being added all the time and with improved visuals & smoother, more realistic video playback, plus a new 3D mode where images are created as you ride the BKOOL training experience will keep you motivated through the wetter, darker months of the year. Follow the BKOOL link to find out more.
Road Cycling UK - "Having chosen to ride Alpe d'Huez on the Bkool, I can safely say that it gives you a painful reminder of how difficult the climb is"