BKOOL Smart Pro 2 Turbo Trainer - 2017
The new BKOOL Smart Pro 2 turbo trainer includes all the great design features of its predecessor with some notable additions to enhance your training experience this season. Quieter than the previous model the Smart Pro 2 quick release system now allows easy adjustment to fit wider hubs and accommodates all wheel sizes - road and mountain bikes. Set-up is fast and simple, with weight kept to a minimum so that it is easier to transport, the Pro 2 is wireless, ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart compatible.
Featuring Smart resistance control the BKOOL Smart Pro 2 trainer adjusts automatically during your session according to the route you have set. The advanced simulator continuously adjusts its resistance up to 1200W with a maximum virtual 20% slope to recreate the demands of the most grueling rides you would typically do in the real world. This model sees further development in the design of the base - when you need to get out of the saddle to put a really big effort in the wide, stable base ensures you’re not going to topple over.
- Bkool Simulator - an advanced simulator that controls the trainer's resistance for a realist user experience
- Smart resistance control - adjusts the resistance automatically according to the route
- Powerful resistance - up to 1,200W (20% slope maximum)
- Wireless. ANT+ & Bluetooth Smart compatible
- Adjustable to any wheel size (20"-29")
- Plug & Play - no complicated set-up
- Compact & light
- Easy foldable storage
- Reduced size and weight (12Kg)
- Stable with extendable feet
- Quieter thanks to the redesigned fan cover
- Redesigned bike attachment - allowing wider bike hubs to fit in
- Quick Release lever included
BKOOL software is now PC, MAC and IPAD compatible. With over 500,000 routes available you never have to ride the same route twice; there are more and more real course routes being added all the time and with improved visuals & smoother, more realistic video playback, plus a new 3D mode where images are created as you ride the BKOOL training experience will keep you motivated through the wetter, darker months of the year. Follow the BKOOL link to find out more.
Road Cycling UK - "Having chosen to ride Alpe d'Huez on the Bkool, I can safely say that it gives you a painful reminder of how difficult the climb is"