Blackburn Air Tower 1- AnyValve Head
RRP $28.50 Save 28%
This great track pump offers lots of features at a superb price. Colour may vary.
- AnyValve head with 2 stage locking Two stage locking for extra grip on threadless Presta valves
- Fits Presta, Schrader or Dunlop valves without switching parts
- Presta / Dunlop valve extension in storage drawers for deep section rims
- Easy to use extended thumb lever
- Fully rebuildable
- Ergonomic handle with storage drawers
- Strong and stable injection molded
- Glass reinforced nylon base
- Durable steel barrel
- Hose / handle lock for easy portage
- Total Height 640mm. Volume Per Stroke 300cm3
- Max Pressure 8BAR/120psi
- Blackburn Lifetime Warranty
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $13.68
Spend $68.42 or over and get free shipping
ByrneSuperb quality pump, very pleased
Mr ProvanI had a Blackburn some years ago - stolen by one of my sons ;-) never to return I fear....so after years of resolutely using a hand pump I took the not too drastic plunge in getting another. As per my previous Blackburn it's a well made piece of kit with a nice finish for the price and which works as it should. Very smooth action, fits the valves well and easily. Gauge is easy to read in the garage gloom and quite accurate against my friend's electronic gauge, so very good for everyday use on our MTBs, jump bike and son's bmx....very pleased.
Mr HUGHESExcellent value for money pump...lifetime warranty and all parts readily available as spares if needed. Works well, but if I was to be really critical, the pressure display is its weakest part in my opinion..it works ok but I would prefer a clearer display, with a finer scale.
AndrewHaving used cheap hand and track pumps for years, ordered this from merlin, it arrived promptly and I am really impressed with the pump, the any valve head is simple to use and the pump is 100 times better than my old pump, wish I'd bought one of these earlier, 100psi is easy to achieve and I can also get accurate lower pressures on my MTB!