- Bicycle Lighting
- Front Bike Lights
- Blackburn Flea 2.0 USB Front LED Light
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Blackburn Flea 2.0 USB Front LED Light is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 22nd April 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Micro size rechargeable Li-Ion powered head light
- Uses four super-bright Nichia LEDs
- Innovative charging system using any computers USB drive
- Flexible and compact mounting design
- Three flash modes: Normal, Flashing and Chase
- Run times: 6 hours (steady) and 12 hours (flashing)
- F uel Gauge technology with Indicator LED
- Indicator LED shows battery capacity and charging
- USB rechargeable Li-Ion headlight
- Patented innovative charging system using any standard USB Port
- Weight: 17 grams
- Supplied in a compact, fully recyclable packaging with interactive 'Try Me' feature
- Blackburn no-quibble lifetime warranty
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
This front light is charged via magnet on its small usb. It is bright enough, the design is futuristic and we liked its look. Good product for price.
I bought this to replace my flea 1.0 and although it has improved in areas, it's lost functionality in others. The 2.0 now has a nice button on top which shows you it's charging and also it's level of charge when using which is great, major improvement on old design where the gauge was it dying. To me the loss is in how you charge it. The new USB charger does charge it faster from what I can tell but it's a USB charger which means if the light dies while out, your stuffed till you get home or at the very least near civilisation. Not a major issue but one that puts my light into backup not main now. The old charger was a neat little curl of two magnetic wires that connected to a battery so you could charge the light anywhere as long as you had a battery (AAA - D). It was slow but handy in a pinch which has happened where I'd forgot to charge light and it died while out. Still love this light but would like to see the old charging method being an option again.
Perfect in every way; small, lightweight and easy to use.
A superb light, easy to charge and a powerful beam for such a small item.
Great design and charging via USB is a a great feature. The battery isn't the longest but fine for 30/40 mile runs. Also not the brightest so only really of use for late summer evening use to keep rider visible - but a stronger light would be needed to see where you're going on a night ride.
Impressive little thing, works very well
Have used one of these previously, a great product.