- Cycling Footwear
- Road Bike Shoes
- Bont Vaypor Road Shoes - Neon Yellow
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Bont Vaypor Road Shoes - Neon Yellow is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 4th June 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Based on the successful ctt-one, the Vaypor continues Bont`s development in shoe technology.
- Whilst maintaining the lateral forefoot support synonymous with all Bont cycling shoe models, the Vaypor now has a reduced carbon height around the toe box area and an all new Suede L liner.
- The base is made by hand by sandwiching cross weave carbon and uni-directional carbon fiber which is embedded with epoxy thermo setting resin.
- The fibers are hand laid in the matrix according to the strain they will have to bear. Super Mold Technology allows you to obtain a custom fit from a stock boot.
- The Bont a-one's industry leading stack height, weight to strength ratio and power transfer are all part of the new Bont Vaypor.
Please Note: Bont Shoe Sizes may not equate to your usual shoe size. Bont shoes are sized based on the length of the foot, please take the time to visit the sizing guide to make sure you get the right fit for your feet.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
These felt horrid out of the box....two heat molding sessions later. Perfect :-) What a firm close fitting shoe. Your foot is "cupped" in a carbon base, not like other shoes which tend to be a sole and upper. I have a wide foot and after setting them up, they feel fine with no tight areas. The Neon ones are "Bright" !!
Great shoes! After heat forming and a little break in they fit fantastic. Light, comfortable, and very stiff. I rode them on a 100 mile training ride today they were flawless. Same size as Sidis for me (46).
Had to go a size up from the Bont sizing chart but having sorted that the fit is excellent, even better after heat molding. It may be a lightweight and stiff race ready shoe but impressively comfortable.
Service from Merlin in returning and swapping for a larger size was as seamless as you would expect.
Bont Vaypor, I'm extremely happy with this shoe. I've been using the sidi wire and the toe box on sidi shoes is tight. I heard good things about the bont line of shoes. What a difference the wider toe box allows me me to push the pedals harder by allowing the foot to relax !!!!
I've worn these 3 times so far, and heat moulded them twice... They are a great fit now, super light and super stiff. I love them! They arrived quickly, and were well priced... Thanks Merlin!!
These shoes are uncredible I used the thermoforming process and they fit perfectly to my feet.
Tried them yestesday for 2 hours and today for 3 hours and the comfort and feeling are excellent.
Their weight is very light (510 g).
Feel so nice!! Rigidity is excelent and light weight. I used hair-dryer to heat sole, but it's enough to compleat. But take care, it's not for walk or running. I forget to walk around, just for ride!