Stans No Tubes
American company Stan’s NOTUBES created the original tubeless tyre system for mountain bikes in 2001 and are considered the leaders in this type of tyre technology to this day. They are constantly refining and tweaking their products to offer increased durability, better traction, lighter weight and reducing the possibility of pinch flats.
The range now covers all sizes of mountain bike rims from 650B to 29er as well as road and cyclo cross products. With a comprehensive range of support products and easily available spares, Stan’s NOTUBES provides the complete tubeless solution for all riders.
- No Tubes Tyre Sealant - PintView all Tubeless Accessories$14.81RRP $16.93Save 12.5%
- Stan's No Tubes Race Sealant - QuartView all Tubeless Accessories$28.52RRP $33.87Save 16%
- Stans No Tubes Presta Valve AdapterView all Tubeless Accessories$1.22RRP $1.36Save 10.5%
- Stan's No Tubes Tyre Sealant in a quart bottle.View all Tubeless Accessories$22.17RRP $25.40Save 12.5%
- A MUST HAVE for easy tyre sealant application and tyre sealant recycling!View all Tubeless Accessories$10.53RRP $12.70Save 17%
- Stan's tubeless system converts your existing wheel set to tubeless. It allows you to use either standard or tubeless tyres, saving hundreds of pounds and weight over purchasing other Tubeless Systems.The original kit for 29er wheels.View all Tubeless Accessories$52.91RRP $63.50Save 16.5%
- With the growth of 29" mountain bikes, the Cross Country 29er (formerly Plus 4) Kit is the second most popular kit we offer. Fits most 29" cross country rims currently available.View all Tubeless Accessories$42.33RRP $63.50Save 33.5%
- No Tubes Freeride Tubeless KitView all Tubeless Accessories$52.87RRP $63.50Save 16.5%