Camelbak Lobo 3.0L
The lobo™ is ideal for the rider who values external fill access to hydration and carries less gear.
- Total capacity: 6L + 3L reservoir
- Back panel xv™
- Harness independent suspension™ with ultra-light 3d mesh
- Torso length 16 in (40 cm)
- Belt / sizing removable 20mm / .75” stability / fits 22-46” (55-115 cm)
- Dimensions : 8 x 8 x 18 in (21 x 21 x 45 cm)
- Pack only weight : 1 lb 2 oz (0.49 kg)
- External fill
- Dual compression
- Helmet hooks
- Bike tool organiser pocket
- Fabric: 70D / 210D Diamond ripstop nylon, 70D / 140D Block dobby nylon
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Very happy with my purchase. Smaller than I thought it was going to be, but that was a benefit given what I was looking for. Lots of pockets are handy
Perfect for hiking or small day pack. Great for running too! Came with water bladder and everything! Highly Recommend!
This bag has everything you need for 3-5 hour ride. The two front pockets is all I need to fit my pump, spare tube, tools, and snacks. White hasn't been an issue yet but plan to keep this bag as clean as possible. Purchased from US and was shipped supper fast. Using it within weeks. Awesome deal for the bag.
Perfect for half day ride on the mountain bike. When I ride more, I use mule NV.
Looks good! Great size with room for some food, tools, inner tube a lightweight water proof!
Excellent product with lots of storage space for the size and 3l of water is good for long mtb bike races!!!
Perfect size for carrying spares and kit for a day out riding. Thin width reduces hotspot on your back compared to other hydration packs. Smart rim on the bladder folds out to let air flow through for proper drying. Removable waist strap is a welcomed touch. Lightweight.