Campagnolo 10 Speed Aluminium Bar End Shift Levers
RRP $216.89 Save 8%
Campagnolo 10 speed bar end shifters.
- The brand new bar-end shifters have been designed by engineers in the Campy Tech Lab and tested in the wind tunnel to allow maximum performance in terms of weight and aerodynamic efficiency.
- Aerodynamic efficiency is maximized thanks to the `Back to Zero position` mechanism that always keeps the lever in the optimal position with respect to airflow.
- Thanks to the ergonomic design, the hands are always in a position to enhance the rider's aerodynamic profile while maintaining ease of shifting.
- The start position can be adjusted to fit your own riding position and will always return to the `Back to Zero position`.
- Shifting is quick, accurate and comfortable thanks to the ergonomic shape designed to enhance up and down shifting.
- The internal mechanisms are engineered to allow, the levers to shift up and down up to three 3 sprockets at a time and allow micro adjustments to the front derailleur.
- At a scant 155 grams, the carbon version is the lightest available on the market.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States