Campagnolo 11 Speed Carbon Bar-End Shift Levers
Out of Stock
Campagnolo 11 Speed TT carbon shifters.
- The brand new bar-end shifters (available in 11 and 10 speed) have been designed by engineers in the Campy Tech Lab and tested in the wind tunnel to allow maximum performance in terms of weight and aerodynamic efficiency
- Aerodynamic efficiency is maximized thanks to the `Back to Zero position` mechanism that always keeps the lever in the optimal position with respect to airflow
- Thanks to the ergonomic design, the hands are always in a position to enhance the rider's aerodynamic profile while maintaining ease of shifting
- The start position can be adjusted to fit your own riding position and will always return to the ?Back to Zero position?
- Shifting is quick, accurate and comfortable thanks to the ergonomic shape designed to enhance up and down shifting
- The internal mechanisms are engineered to allow, the levers to shift up and down up to three 3 sprockets at a time and allow micro adjustments to the front derailleur
- At a scant 155 grams, the carbon version is the lightest available on the market