Campagnolo Athena Carbon Ergo Levers is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Campagnolo Athena Carbon Ergo Levers
This item was discontinued 10th February 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Ergopower(TM) controls are made of aluminium, both the brake lever and the shift lever dedicated to controlling the rear derailleur and front derailleur cable.
The Athena(TM) controls employ Power-Shift(TM) technology, which enables multiple shifting (three gear cogs) upward and single shifting downward.
The comfort and safety are absolutely the point of reference of the market thanks to the ergonomic supports on the main body and the double curvature of the brake lever that enables an effective grip in any situation.
- for caliper brakes
- composite body
- brake lever in carbon fibre with core in light alloy
- Power- Shift mechanism
- ergonomic brake lever with high fulcrum
- closer brake lever
- brake opening control integrated with the brake lever
- insert for large hands
- Vari-Cushion(TM) silicone hoods
- No-Bulge(TM) housing path
- minimum friction housings
- front derailleur micro-adjustment possibility
- multiple shifting
- Weight: 372 g
- Excludes cables