Campagnolo Carbon Bar-End Brake Levers is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Campagnolo Carbon Bar-End Brake Levers
This item was discontinued 5th February 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- The new TT/Tri brake levers have been designed at Campy Tech Lab and tested in the wind tunnel ensuring the creation of an innovative, ergonomic, light and high performance product.
- The levers have an ergonomic design, especially created to follow hand movements and maintain an aerodynamic position even during braking.
- Strength required to activate the levers is reduced to a minimum thanks to their special curvature.
- The levers are fitted with a special quick-release system that allows for easy removal of the wheels.
- The weight is minimal, both in the carbon version (85 g) and in the aluminium version (106 g).