Campagnolo Centaur Brake Calipers - Pair
Out of Stock
Have no fear of going too fast.
- Brake-pad height adjustment ratio: 40?50 mm (measured from brake fixing-bolt to brake-shoe-nut)
- Brake pads orbital adjustment
- Forged arms
- Special pad compound
- New Dual Pivot front/rear version - Enhanced rear braking
- Adjustable shoe holders - Shoe holders on rim's profile can be micro adjusted - longer life for rims and brake pads
- New aluminum nuts - Less weight
- New design for forged aluminum brake arms - Greater bend resistance - lighter
- New compound - Reduction of braking distance in both dry and wet conditions - longer brake pad and braking track life
Mr Newman Fitted these to my specialized langster as a replacement to the stock brakes. They certainly look the business and perform much better than the stock ones. Great price and turned up within a day or two.
Mr michell Got to hand it to Merlin Cyles. Brilliant value, easy to fit - a couple of quid more than the Veloce version. Just remember the brake release is on the lever shifters if you dont have ergo levers.