- For double standard and CT crankset
- Capacity 16 max. chainring 54 - min. chainring 34
- Light alloy fork with antifriction treatment
- M-brace® body
- Z-shape® lower cage
- Ultra-Shift® carbon cage - Thanks to its graduated curvature, shifting is fast and extremely precise
- Z-Shape® inner cage - Maximum cage force and rigidity when shifting
- Surface treatment - Reduces friction and prolongs the life of the component
- Exclusive M-Brace® Campagnolo® geometry derailleur - High system rigidity and shifting precision
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
If you look at Campagnolo range, Chorus is the best deal for Price/Performance. This is 2014 model year braze-on style and top performer front derailleur.
Band on version - a lot neater than braze-on version plus a clamp. Wasnt sure what colour the clamp was (picture shows braze-on version) and emailed Merlin for a quick answer - its black. Arrived quickly - all the way to Hong Kong!
Mr Zen Ferri
Well, we're talking about Campagnolo so there's not much to say. But I could tell it was a surprise how light it is compared to Athena 11s. It is well finished and looks awesome and has a smooth work. Way better than Centaur 10s or even Athena 11s.
I actually like this better than the Record equivalent. It's stronger and more robust. Once again, not quite so nice looking but I have had problems with the carbon faceplate on the record .
A little expense compared with Dura ace.
GOOD HONEST FAST SERVICE AS NORMAL FROM MERLINCYCLES. THE FRONT GEAR MECH I AM WELL HAPPY WITH AND AT A GOOD PRICE....