Campagnolo Chorus 11 Speed Rear Derailleur
Campagnolo’s Chorus groupset is the perfect choice for cyclists seeking excellent performance at a more competitive price. Keen to live up to the high expectations of cyclists, Campagnolo have created the 2015 Chorus with incredible technical-performance and aesthetic innovation.
The new Chorus groupset is the optimum choice for those wanting the best results that a mechanical groupset can offer, combined with appeal and Italian design at the best price possible.
- A carbon front plate and cage means maximum rigidity, fast actuation and reduced friction.
- The special chainring positioned inside the gear body acts on a rectangular section spring that allows the component to move along a trajectory that perfectly follows the curve of the sprockets, on both the zz-23 cassette and the new 11-29.
- Campagnolo have also made a created a completely new design for both the ionternal and external components. The new external shape enables the rear mech to move at a different angle, and the internal design keeps the chain nearer to the cassette to ensure better power transmission.
- A new system, but with the same resistance and stiffness that we've come to expect from Campagnolo's Chorus range. Using new aluminium bolts, Campagnolo is able to reduce the weight by 53% compared to steel and 22% compared to titanium and this also prolongs the component life.
- Rear derailleur fixing bolts in aluminium
- Completely new design
- Ultra-Shift™ exclusive geometry parallelogram
- Embrace Technology™
- Front plate and cage in carbon fibre
- Ultra-Shift™ System
- Not compatible with 2014 groupsets, for 2015 onwards