Campagnolo Chorus 11 Speed Ultra Shift Ergo Levers - 2014
RRP $310.60 Save 40%
Out of Stock
You can grasp the Chorus
- For caliper brakes
- Composite body and levers
- Ball bearings
- Ultra- Shift® geometry
- Ergonomic brake lever with high fulcrum
- Closer brake lever
- Brake opening control integrated with the brake lever
- Insert for large hands
- Vari-Cushion® silicone hoods
- No-Bulge® housing path
- Minimum friction housings
- Front derailleur micro-adjustment possibility
- Multiple shifting
- Vari-cushion® hoods: hypoallergenic, stretchy, UV protected material, with variable density - Greater comfort even after long hours on the bike, more safety
- Double curvature break lever - Faster brake response in all cycling positions and maximum safety
- Insert for larger hands - Safer and more comfort for cyclists with larger hands
- Ultra-Shift® exclusive mechanism - 3-sprocket up shifting and 5-sprocket downshifting in just one stroke
- Bearing mechanism - Longer life - operating precision
- Ultra-Shift® design - Greater support area for the hand - greater safety and ease of movement of the shifter/brake levers in all conditions
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr HondaGood quality. Especially I like it's brake lever shape and the position of pivot. They make it possible light and powerful braking action. This is a stronger point of Campy than Shimano.
AndrewA definite step up from Athena. You get the same internals, multishifts and looks of Record an Super Record without the lever cutouts.
Mr smithThe thinking man's campag. The same mechanism as record, a bit of extra weight and half the cost. No brainer. I do this for a living - finding the cheapest parts in the world. These guys are the best!
Mr olsonFinally upgraded to 11 speed from 9 and I am impressed with the latest generation of Campagnolo products. I've been using them since the early 70's and their commitment to quality remains.
Mr Hvery light and resonable price compared with Record shifters.
Mr Xbeautiful , light and smooth. Reasonable price.
Mr Gsmooth and light, ergonomic design, very comfortable.