Campagnolo Chorus Skeleton Brake Calipers - Dual Pivot - Pair - 2014
RRP $187.32 Save 36%
Dual pivot front and rear Chorus Skeleton brake calipers. Now with new pad compound and lighter holders.
- The new pad compound dramatically improve braking, and the new lighter pad holders make replacement easier and faster.
- Brake-pad height adjustment ratio:40-50 mm (measured from brake fixing-bolt to brake-shoe-nut)
- Brake pads orbital adjustment
- Lightened rear brake
- Skeletonized arms
- Special pad compound
- New lighter shoe holders
- New shoe coupling/uncoupling system - Safe and fast shoe replacing
- Front/rear differentiated braking - Lighter rear brake greater braking power modulation
- New Dual Pivot front/rear version - Enhanced rear braking
- New compound - Reduction of braking distance in both dry and wet conditions - longer brake pad and braking track life
- Skeleton® brake arms - No-bend arms, modularity, reduced weight
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
SergeiThese replaced the 2003 Record calipers. They are much less bulky than the old design. As far as the stopping power is concerned, I haven't really been able to appreciate the difference, but the looks and even the weight makes this set worthwhile. Surprisingly the adjuster barrels on the old record calipers are quite a bit lighter than on this set. Pad replacement is also significantly easier than the old model.
Mr clementsThese brakes were easy to fit, look great and have tremendous stopping power, Apart from the graphics,their appearance is identical to the record level brake calipers. I decided on the pair which included a dual pivot rear which for a few extra dollars gave a higher level of performance. Packaging was good and included little rubber caps to further protect the cable entry points. john Clements.
Mr WrenThese skeleton brakes have unbelievable stopping power compared to conventional road brakes tried and tested on Lakeland passes over the last week, all I can say is very impressive and should of bought them alot sooner.
Mr olsonVery smooth and powerful brake, why pay a lot more for record or super record
Gnarly NathBrilliant - Not often I say this but these brakes verge on perfect. Excellent modulation and definitely more power than the old 2005 Record brakes they replace and as a bonus they are lighter too. Brake pads have a compound that is not as hard as I'm used to but they work great in the dry. They are a little less effective in the wet and cold I've been riding recently, so I've slipped in some multi compound kool stops until spring arrives. If I could I'd put these calipers on my other bikes too.