Campagnolo Record 11 Speed Cassette
$186.45 - $311.46
RRP $278.65Save 33%
Campagnolo Record Cassette 11 speed
- In competition every little detail counts; that`s why steel and titanium were used when producing Record sprockets.
- Ultra-Shift Teeth Design - Every sprocket tooth is designed and placed to perform a specific function, such as raising or lowering the chain or giving maximum power transmission to the wheel.
- Reinforced Mounts For Second and Third Triplets - Greater sprocket set rigidity performance and precision.
- Ultra-Shift Synchronisation - Sprocket tuning allows for maximum shifting performance without hesitation: fast, accurate, and quiet, even under stress.
- Three Titanium sprockets - Less weight
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr McConnellTop quality Cassette and exactly what I was requiring for my Race wheels.
Mr ManezThe smoothness of the transition from cog to cog is remarkably precise, it does what it assumes it will. Really the fluidity of its movement amazes me. KUDOS on the ingenuinity of how it was made. Of course without the derailleurs and shifters it wont work, that's the best part, the synchronicity of each part plays like a great orchestra. I give it a 5 star
Mr SmithYou just can't beat the quality of Campy Record. Been around in various guises for decades.
Dr KIKIThis parts is useful gear ratio for daily riding compared with most popular 11-25T Cassette. The disadvantage of this is heavyweight 227g. If you would like to use this ratio for racing, you may select Super Record Cassette.
Mr RaintonExcellent cassette, great value compared to the super record. An amateur like me can't tell the difference. Excellent ratios for flat and hills. Both needed for the terrain I encounter outside Bristol.
Mr Huashunresonable price and light cassette.