Campagnolo Shamal Mille Clincher Wheelset is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Campagnolo Shamal Mille Clincher Wheelset
This item was discontinued 24th November 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- PLASMA ELECTROLYTIC OXIDATION: it offers elegant finish and enhances braking power and modularity.
- TOROIDAL MILLING: reduces the peripheral weight of the rim - makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- SPIRAL GROOVE ON THE BRAKING TRACK: it reduces braking distance while maintaining silent braking.
- PROFILE IN LIGHT ALLOY FOR C15 CLINCHER: can be used with the traditional clincher and inner tube system.
- DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT: 23 mm for the front, 27 mm for the rear.
- DYNAMIC BALANCE™: every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- SPOKES ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM: keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- DIFFERENTIATED SPOKES: 16 radial spokes for the front, 21 spokes for the rear, doubled on the right and exclusive G3 spokes to reduce vibration, increase transverse stiffness and transmission of power to the wheel.
- AERO SPOKES IN ALUMINIUM: maximum aerodynamic penetration - lower weight and greater reactivity.
- ALUMINIUM NIPPLES: reduces the peripheral mass of the wheel - increases reactivity.
- CARBON FIBRE HUB BODY: high degree of lateral stiffness - reduces the weight to the minimum.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist.
- ALUMINIUM AXLE: reduces the weight of the wheel.
- CERAMIC USB BEARINGS WITH DIFFERENTIATED DIAMETERS: 28 mm for the front, 30 mm for the rear. Less friction, less weight, greater smoothness and the same performance over time.
- QUICK RELEASE: steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- WEIGHT APPROX. 1426g